Pages

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." ♥Marilyn Monroe

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Apologies!

So I'm gonna go ahead and apologize now for the lack of posting that's about to occur because I'm super busy at the moment juggling school, college applications, and.. a JOB! 

That's right, I've got a job! I went to apply yesterday and they basically hired me on the spot.. so I'm not a member of the Riverbirch Lodge staff! I'll be hostessing, so that'll be fun! And my first training session is today (:

So, yeah! Apologies, don't hold it against me please! x

1 comment:

  1. No worries! I'll give you some slack on our posting pact for the time being...lol. :)

    Congrats on the job! They must have really liked you to have hired you right on the spot...I had to go through two interviews before they made me an offer at Chick-Fil-A, and they're a fast food place! I hope your training goes well...I may just drop in sometime to get a bite to eat just so you can seat me! Lol. :)

    ReplyDelete