Pages

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." ♥Marilyn Monroe

Monday, September 19, 2011

Forever 21 Haul, September

First post on this blog! I decided to make my first post a haul post, so here goes! Hope you enjoy! :)

Let me just say that Forever 21 is basically my favorite store, other than H&M. I love being the unique and eccentric styles that they have - along with the super affordable prices. Recently, I've been able to find a lot of stuff on sale, which never happens for me in Forever 21. However, this store is my downfall. x) In the past four weeks alone, I have made three trips to Forever 21 and bought at least one thing every time. -_- Fail, right? Let's just say I have an issue with spending money. The bright side is I'm a good deal-finder, and therefore I feel slightly less guilty as I get more for my money. Anyways, moving on... This is what I've gotten in the month of September! [I'll try to include links if I can find them! By the way, sorry for the awkward photos... Used my bedsheet as a background, so I ended up taking the pictures from an awkward angle.]


 Leaf pendant - $4.80
Stud earrings, set of three (damaged) - $0.99

 Heritage 1981 striped casual tee - $6.29

 [For your information, I am obsessed with owls. And I'm not kidding when I say obsessed. I'll do an owl post sometime in the near future to prove it.]
Owl print socks, burgundy - $0.95
Owl heart ankle socks, creme/coral - $0.95

Braided skinny belt, tan - $2.50

Long black cardigan with grey diamond embellishment - $5.59

I think my favorite item in this haul would have to be the cardigan, mostly because it's super cute, comfortable, and it was really inexpensive! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this post! Comment or tweet me @wizardnotmuggle to let me know what you thought about this first blog post or to give me any suggestions for future posts.

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Good first post...you got some really good deals. Unlike me, who buys most everything full price. Although those two AE shirts were both on sale... Anyway, I love everything, but especially the leaf pendant - I really need something like that to jazz up my outfits. And the owl socks are so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason, blogger won't let me post with my google account >P But thanks! Yeah, it was weird! Usually, I never find anything on sale at F21, but recently I have! On the downside, I still can't get everything I want, even when it's on sale :( Haha, so I've been slowly controlling myself! The blazer's been on my list for ages, so I finally got one and that's my splurge for the year :P Haha, but yeah, you know me.. HUGE pendant person x) The owl socks are my favorite though! Like, I don't even really wear socks! I just loveeee owls like crazy! x)

    ReplyDelete