Pages

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." ♥Marilyn Monroe

Thursday, September 6, 2012

outfit of the day - - - september 6

I am getting so good at this blogging thing. ;P (knock on wood)




So I think this sweater is ADORABLE. Because - if you watch Legend of Korra, you'll get this - it looks like PABU! It's a freaking FIREFOX! 

The skirt was one of the things I got at Forever 21 this past weekend, by the way. I don't think I'll do a haul; I feel like everything will end up on here eventually.

Top: Target
Skirt: Forever 21

I wore black Converse with this outfit.

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, how do you make every outfit look so effortless? This one looks awesome too! I love the skirt...black lace is so awesome. I don't watch Legend of Korra, but the little fox is so cute!

    ReplyDelete