Pages

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." ♥Marilyn Monroe

Sunday, September 16, 2012

The weather is finally cooling down here! In fact, it's gotten to the point where I actually have to turn on the heat in the mornings! 

However, autumn is my favorite time of the year for a variety of reasons: candles, fashion, weather, scenery..


I actually have this obsession with candles because they smell so good and they're kind of romantic, in a way. They're warm and lovely ^^ So I picked up two of the Bath and Body Works three-wick candles today; one is Cider Lane and the other is Leaves, which both smell amazing! 

I really do love autumn, especially since I can start layering clothing again! And of course, the fair will be in town soon, which I'm really excited for. 

So yeah! I can't wait for the leaves to start changing colors and for it to be cool enough to drink hot chocolate again! (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment